If you want perfect skin even in summer, then there is a need to change your lifestyle a bit. Sugar, coffee, sunlight, stress, etc. are enemies of beautiful skin. Especially 8 hours of sleep and drinking enough water is the most important. Exposure of skin to a very hot summer and very cold is not right. AC is also not right for the skin. Wrong care makes the skin disappear from the moisturization and the skin feels stretched. Skin Care Tips
7.30 A.m-8.00 am | Skin Care Tips
• Take a shower with cold water in the morning. Let the face get wet for some time. The body will get enough moisture. You will feel tight on the face. The face will be ready to withstand heat. | Skin Care Tips
• Wash face with rose water. This will also cool the skin. There will be no problem of summer rashes in the skin. Sun tanning will also save face and oily glands will be less active.
• These days, the skin becomes very dry due to pollution, hot air, and strong sunlight. If you have dry skin, use a creamy cleanser to keep the skin moisturized. Hydrating Serum and Rich Glow Promoting Moisturizer are perfect.
• These days oily skin demands more care. Wash face with an oil-free face wash in the morning. Apply an astringent. This will keep the oily glands of the skin under control.
• For combination skin, clean the face with cleansing milk containing turmeric, sandalwood, and milk. Apply day cream containing SPF. This will give skin protection against UV res.
2.00 p.m-2.30 p.m | Skin Care Tips
• Face becomes quite oily in summer. That is why spray rose water once in the afternoon. This will relieve oily skin from stickiness.
• Heat causes a lot of discomfort in sensitive skin. Wash your face once in the afternoon with plain water. Apart from this, wash the face with Mint-Tulsi water as well. There will be no problem with rashes.
• If you have very dry skin, wash the skin with cold water. Apply day cream once again. The moisturizer will return the lost moisture of the dry skin from the hotness.
• If you have excessively oily skin, clean your face with an astringent lotion once in the afternoon and apply an oil-free moisturizer. This will show freshness on the face.
• If you are fond of light makeup, then this is a good time to do makeup touchup.
6.30 p.m-7.30 p.m
• In the evening if you walk, gym or do any exercise, first come home and remove makeup and sunscreen from the face. If the makeup remains on the face, it will block pores and increase the risk of acne.
• Take a shower after a workout and then spray it on the face with aloe vera gels or rose water.
7.00 p.m-7.30 p.m
• This time is perfect for applying packs. For sensitive skin mash 4-5 grapes well. Add 1 tbsp aloe vera gels and 1 tbsp wheat flour and prepare a paste. Apply this paste on the face and neck and after 15 minutes wash it off with cold water. This face pack brings moisture to the skin and reduces wrinkles.
• For oily skin, make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon Multani mitti, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon raw potato juice. Apply this paste on the face and neck. Wash your face after drying.
• For normal skin: Mix 1 teaspoon gram flour in 2 teaspoons raw milk. Apply the prepared paste all over the face. After 15 minutes wash the face with cold water.
• To improve color: Pack 2 tablespoons gram flour, 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder, 2 tablespoons raw milk, a pinch of turmeric, 2-4 drops of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of cream and make a pack. Apply this pack on the face and
Scrub upwards when dry. Cold
Wash your mouth with water.
• To enhance color: For a pack, make a pack by mixing 2 teaspoons gram flour, 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder, 2 teaspoons raw milk, a pinch of turmeric, 2-4 drops of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of cream. Apply this pack on the face and after drying, rub it upwards. Wash your mouth with cold water.
• Dried colors from fennel: Boil 1 teaspoon aniseed water and make a decoction. When cold, add the same amount of honey to it. Wash the face after 20 minutes by applying the mixture like a face pack and apply moisturizer.
9.30 p.m – 10.00 p.m
• By this time, all work is done and prepare for sleep. Know this very well that it is time to relax the skin. After cleansing the face, rub the ice in a muslin cloth. It will also provide relief to the skin. Pat dry and dry.
• Sleep with night cream on it. Throughout the day, facial fatigue will come down and the skin will be rejuvenated. The skin will repair automatically at bedtime. That is why it is important to get complete sleep. Sleep will be complete, the face will look relaxed the next day.
• If you stay awake or do not sleep, the skin will not repair. Apart from this, whatever cream is applied at night, decide that it should be a special night cream. This cream is richer than the day cream, it hydrates the skin overnight and makes the skin glow in the morning.
• Apply anti aging night cream to older women. Keep in mind the amount of water you drink.